Norwegian Escape Balcony Deck 10

clearandsunny

I'm booked for 10170 for a cruise next month. I requested a lounger and they said they would recommend to remove one of the two chairs. I hope the balcony is a decent size for just one traveler.

I am nervous about the waterfront below blocking some of the view when we are out on our balcony. Does anyone have any pictures of the view from their balcony on deck 10? Thanks

We were on stateroom # 10114. We can see the B6 (deck 9) and M6 (deck 8) below us. Did not bother us at all. We really love our balcony since it was so much bigger than the one we had on the Breakaway.

OUR BALCONY ON THE ESCAPE

[YOUTUBE]B0QMZJh13uc[/YOUTUBE]

Just returned yesterday...we had cabins on 10th floor both sides of ship. Sitting on the balcony we had full, uninterrupted ocean view. If we stood up and looked down, we could see the walkway along the waterfront. I was worried about noise but surprisingly the actual waterfront areas aren't crowded or noisy. It's nice being on the 10th floor because it's only 2 flights to restaurants during busy elevator hours :-)

Just returned yesterday...we had cabins on 10th floor both sides of ship. Sitting on the balcony we had full, uninterrupted ocean view. If we stood up and looked down, we could see the walkway along the waterfront. I was worried about noise but surprisingly the actual waterfront areas aren't crowded or noisy. It's nice being on the 10th floor because it's only 2 flights to restaurants during busy elevator hours :-)

Great Thanks so much! How did you enjoy your cruise?

We had a fantastic trip! There was something for everyone. Six year old cried leaving Splash Academy. Starting out with two sea days made us extremely relaxed by the time we got to first port. Staff and passengers were all so cheerful...we met many new friends. We enjoyed the "adult only" Brew House! We have crossing on Epic booked for October but decided to add another Escape for next January!