Carola Neubauer

Arizona cruisers

I make so many of my decisions by reading what other people write - so we are now back and I thought I would share our experience.

Carola Neubauer - LOVED her! It was like having a friend meet you at the end of the cruise portion of our trip. We had booked her 8 months prior to our cruise and had written to her at various times during the planning stages. I found her to be very prompt with her responses. When we finally met in person in Valparaiso it was the start of a great day! Carola modified (at our request) what she normally does in Valparaiso and Vina del Mar, but we enjoyed that and she is full of great stories and information. We were most interested in visiting the Casablanca Valley and some wineries there. Having just read the book 'Sideways Chile' we knew we wanted to spend some time there. Carola is very flexible, made reservations for us at Casas del Bosque (excellent!) and Indomita (not as good, but pretty view). In between the two wineries we went for an excellent lunch at a place that featured local wines (I am sorry, but I can not remember the name). On the road to Santiago she gave us much more information and had valuable tips for us. We totally enjoyed our time with her and would not hesitate to recommend her.

I do know that she uses her own vehicle for two people (that was us) and will rent a larger vehicle for groups of 4 and perhaps up to 6 people. If you have a larger group, the pricing may go down a bit. You can contact her at her email by using her first and last name with a period between and @ gmail dot com. Sorry for putting like that, but I think otherwise this post might be deleted. Enjoy!