Sun Princess Caribe Deck

sportsmum

As cdnguy posted, all balconies on the side of the Sun, Sea and Dawn are the same depth. The deeper Caribe deck balconies started with the "wedding cake" balcony design on the Grand. That followed true on all of the Grand class ships through the Ruby. Princess did away with that design on the Royal and Regal but they have brought back a modified version on the new built Majestic Princess. She will have deeper Caribe deck type balconies on deluxe balcony cabins forward and aft of the lifeboats on Dolphin deck.

Would anyone have any photos of the aft mini suites on Sun Princess?

Google hasn't been very fruitful unfortunately - nor has a search of CC :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance :)

Which cruise are you looking at.? Sometimes the Aft suites are classified as mini-suites. We booked C747 once on the Dawn as it is very large with a huge balcony. All of the mini-suites on this ship are equivalent to suites on the other ships with a full living area, bedroom and separate bathroom and toilet.

Which cruise are you looking at.? Sometimes the Aft suites are classified as mini-suites. We booked C747 once on the Dawn as it is very large with a huge balcony. All of the mini-suites on this ship are equivalent to suites on the other ships with a full living area, bedroom and separate bathroom and toilet.

Thanks for the reply :)

I am booked on Sun Princess this September - 20 nights round trip from Brisbane, PNG and Solomons

The upgrade fairy has visited - waiting for cabin number, but I know it is an aft mini :D

Edited by Darcy15

There are only 4 cabins aft on dolphin deck on the Sun and any one would be fantastic. We didn't end up in the caribe minisuite on the Dawn as we were offered an upswell to a full suite next door. One of the best cabins we have been in so far. I am sure you will enjoy it! Please let me know what cabin you get. Anne

Thank you so much :D

I had a great move over offer this afternoon, which was a huge surprise to me!

In return for cancelling my imminent SE Asia cruise I got a full refund which was put onto the Sun Princess booking I already had, plus a free upgrade to an aft mini and a very, very generous refundable OBC :D

Princess will call me back tomorrow to confirm the cabin details :)