Free beverage package & free dining package chosen. What does this include?

When we booked our trip on the Escape, they were running a promotion where you could choose 2 options from free specialty dining, free drink package, 250 min free wifi, or $50/per port towards shore excursions. We went with the beverage and specialty dining packages. Does the bev. package include beer, wine, and cocktails or just beer and wine? And does free specialty dining include ALL restaurants on board without a cover charge or are they going to still charge me a lower cover? I do know it's only for 4 nights, so does that just mean 4 dinners/lunches, or does it include lunch AND dinner?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by kayleighbayleigh

You get all your drinks, except bottled water, specialty coffee or energy drinks $15 or under. That's most everything you can think of.

Your SDP specialty dinner options for free are Cagney's, Teppenyaki, Le Bistro, Moderno and La Cucina. You can use it at Bayamo, for an additional $17.70 or Pincho for $7. You can also use for the supper club for $17.70.

Pretty much any drink $15 or under. If over $15 then you just pay the difference. There are a few exceptions like it doesn't include specialty coffees, bottled water, or bottles of wine but virtually anything else is included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get all your drinks, except bottled water, specialty coffee or energy drinks $15 or under. That's most everything you can think of.

Your SDP specialty dinner options for free are Cagney's, Teppenyaki, Le Bistro, Moderno and La Cucina. You can use it at Bayamo, for an additional $17.70 or Pincho for $7. You can also use for the supper club for $17.70.

Thank you so much for the response! So since I paid extra gratuities on the "free" drink package, I won't be charged any more gratuities when getting drinks, yes? And same with dining?

Thank you so much for the response! So since I paid extra gratuities on the "free" drink package, I won't be charged any more gratuities when getting drinks, yes? And same with dining?

All your tips are paid for. Although, I always have few bucks in my pocket for bartenders or servers that go above and beyond expectations. Example: Bong at the Mojito bar adds his own entertainment at the bar.

I do know it's only for 4 nights, so does that just mean 4 dinners/lunches, or does it include lunch AND dinner?
It is 4 meals, either lunch or dinner. Most of the specialties are only open for dinner, but if you go to one for lunch and another one for dinner on the same day, you will have used up 2 of your 4 meals. Edited by hawkeyetlse

With any version of the UBP, you will never be charged individually for tips on drinks that are included in the package.

You may have to pay a gratuity based on the price of the package. If so this will be paid in advance.

We also found that in port in Miami we were charged port taxes per drink.

When we booked our trip on the Escape, they were running a promotion where you could choose 2 options from free specialty dining, free drink package, 250 min free wifi, or $50/per port towards shore excursions. We went with the beverage and specialty dining packages. Does the bev. package include beer, wine, and cocktails or just beer and wine? And does free specialty dining include ALL restaurants on board without a cover charge or are they going to still charge me a lower cover? I do know it's only for 4 nights, so does that just mean 4 dinners/lunches, or does it include lunch AND dinner?

Thanks in advance!

We got the free beverages on Breakaway and were surprised we cud get martinis included. It was great to try different cocktails. Loved it.

Edited by Leafpeeper

So since I paid extra gratuities on the "free" drink package, I won't be charged any more gratuities when getting drinks, yes?

No gratuities but you will be charged taxes where needed (for example in Port of Miami and 30 minutes after departure).

We got the free specialty dining promo for our 10 day Gem cruise. How many dinners that give us? When we were on Breakaway, we chose the free alcohol and also got 2 nts spec dining as Platinum members.

Wish I cud swap to free alcohol but TA said they weren't offering it when we booked and NCL wudn't let us swap. Next cruise we will wait TIL promo runs b4 we book.