Age Restrictions

vlf467

No restrictions in any disco or nightclub/bar I've ever seen. As long as he's not screaming,bumping into others or running around sliding on the dance floor like so many kids do he should be fine.

In my opinion MSC doesn't enforce many rules.

That's interesting. I have to say even though MSC doesn't enforce an age in its clubs I find it strange to see tweens and kids in a club after 11pm or sitting at a bar. I saw young kids sitting at the bar with parents on Divina, taking up a stool at the bar while people were trying to get drinks. A table would have been more appropriate. Maybe it's just me but adult activities are just that. I know it's done a little different in Europe.

I wasn't suggesting super late nights in a bar. I was suggesting some relaxing evening activity including all in our party. Sitting at a table( kids have no business sitting at a bar in my opinion)listening to music and talking. Not for hours at a time...just an end to the day.

Yes, I figured that and did see families out late in Spain. When I hear nightclub I think of adult atmosphere after 10pm kinda thing. I was on a cruise and some, I would guess 14/15 yr old girls, decided to go to the club and some 20 something guys were on them.... not a good situation but the age limit was posted, not enforced, that was the NCL Epic. On Divina they have a couple of places that start music early, galaxy nightclub starts at about 10:30pm.