HELP! My Time Dining Bookings

I'm trying to book our My Time Dining for my family that are in 2 rooms. I add in the other reservation and check all 5 names but it is only making the reservations for the two that are on the original booking number. Is this a website glitch or does anyone have a way around it?

Also is there a way to book all of dinners at once? I didn't see an option to add a day and time. RC sure doesn't make this easy.

I just did this recently and my problem was that I was not click Add after I checked the circle where the other cruisers' names were. I had to scroll further down the page to do so.

Also, after the people in the other room were added, it shows on their reservation, but it does not show under mine.

I did not see a way to book everything at once, but I'm sure there could be and I missed it.

Edited by a pirate's mama
grammar

We had a ton of issues trying to combine our two reservations for just about everything (dining, shows, excursions). We just ended up booking for the same time under both reservations and then went to the MDR the first day and told them to combine the two reservations for the whole week. Our TA also had called up a few weeks before we departed to have them fix the glitch. I dont know if it ever was fixed, but we were fine once on board.