No show question

jennraycruise

I know I have seen it before but someone traveling with someone in our group cant go. We sail in 3 days. She will be a no show. Will this have any effect on the other person in the cabin with the no show? They both booked on their own credit cards. Will the person who is going have any issues with printing boarding passes?

I know I have seen it before but someone traveling with someone in our group cant go. We sail in 3 days. She will be a no show. Will this have any effect on the other person in the cabin with the no show? They both booked on their own credit cards. Will the person who is going have any issues with printing boarding passes?

Do not notify Carnival in advance. Just let that person be a no-show so single supplement rules are avoided. As long as others cruising are not on the missing person's onboard account and can print their own boarding pass, it shouldn't matter.

Shouldn't be an issue, and as another member said I wouldn't even have the person who can't go cancel because it will most likely trigger a solo supplement for the person going. Just have them no show, cruise fare will be forfeited, but taxes/grats will be refunded.

No everything will be fine. The no show person will have their taxes/port fees/gratuities automatically refunded back to the CC they paid with. Their cruise fare is forfeited.

Let's hope they know that and don't try to cancel thinking they'll get all their money back:eek: