Another Cheers question

jennraycruise

We want to purchase cheers. We want to wait till our entire party is onboard before we go to the location to do so. My cabin mate and I have faster to the fun. The others do not. Say I have 2 drinks before we go to buy the package. Will I be refunded the money for the two drinks and then have them count toward my 15 or will I start fresh at that point?

Where are you sailing out of? I'm not sure how it works in every port, but out of New York City you can't purchase the package until the ship is in international waters so you buy drinks individually and then when you purchase cheers once the ships in int waters your S+S account get credited back for the early drinks and they count towards your 15. Not sure how it would work in ports that sell cheers from the beginning, but thinking you might have found another way around the 15 drink limit for day 1 lol.

Where are you sailing out of? I'm not sure how it works in every port, but out of New York City you can't purchase the package until the ship is in international waters so you buy drinks individually and then when you purchase cheers once the ships in int waters your S+S account get credited back for the early drinks and they count towards your 15. Not sure how it would work in ports that sell cheers from the beginning, but thinking you might have found another way around the 15 drink limit for day 1 lol.

We are sailing from Miami.