Just got an email...Staggered Check-In in Miami

Pesh

Did you guys need to fill out your passport & flight info first to get to this point? Or will it just be listed along the left side with Onboard Expenses, Cruise ticket Contract, etc. I don't see it listed for my sailing yet (Vista).

Did you guys need to fill out your passport & flight info first to get to this point? Or will it just be listed along the left side with Onboard Expenses, Cruise ticket Contract, etc. I don't see it listed for my sailing yet (Vista).

Just did it for my upcoming Glory cruise out of Miami.

You can get directly to the embarkation time dropdown.

It apperared on my resevation along with dining times and bedding options.

We chose the 10am to 10:30am time slot for our March 28th cruise on the Sensation.

Can someone tell me what there is to the check-in process in the terminal (we have never cruised before) but already did the online check-in, set-up our sign and sail account and having our boarding passes and luggage tags. So what do they do at the terminal at check-in?

Thanks!

We chose the 10am to 10:30am time slot for our March 28th cruise on the Sensation.

Can someone tell me what there is to the check-in process in the terminal (we have never cruised before) but already did the online check-in, set-up our sign and sail account and having our boarding passes and luggage tags. So what do they do at the terminal at check-in?

Thanks!

Pretty much just check IDs, take your picture and give you your sign & sail card. It's typically a very quick process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk