Photo packages

So I a booked on the allure for the first week of April. I was looking at the photo packages and asked on sailings in March they are $400 for the digital and print package. We are a family of 7 so typically I buy several photos and spend$150-200 on photos. Has anyone gotten the photo package before and found it to be worth it? With 7 of us (2 parents and5 kids) I am thinking It may. Advice would be great. Thanks

So I a booked on the allure for the first week of April. I was looking at the photo packages and asked on sailings in March they are $400 for the digital and print package. We are a family of 7 so typically I buy several photos and spend$150-200 on photos. Has anyone gotten the photo package before and found it to be worth it? With 7 of us (2 parents and5 kids) I am thinking It may. Advice would be great. Thanks

If you always give the same stateroom number when pic are taken then all the photos would come in one package, otherwise you wont get the whole group and the price may not be worth it.

We got it for our family cruise. All children under 21 can be included, even if they aren't in your cabin (that's how they did it for us), and we got the digital only.. Little cheaper. You can make your own prints. TOTALLY worth it, for us... HAve fun and enjoy your bre4ak from reality.

We just did it on an 11 day cruise. My son who is 28 was in one cabin with DH two minor grandkids and the two of us.

We had our own special theme night everyday.... from New England Pat's, Boston Red Sox, Caribbean.... don't forget the formal nights, getting off 6 excursions and all.

All the photography loved it... they were actually looking forward to our pics the next night.....

More than likely we will be putting the photos in something... but just doing it every chance was fun for everyone including staff members who wanted to be surprised on the theme for the following night...