Salt Grill / Chefs Table / Angelo's & Dragon Lady

LuckiePuris

Hi guys,

Have been researching but hard to find information this!

Does anyone have menu copies for these four venues?

Salt grill - is cover charge still $50 for dinner? Do they offer the $20 high tea on all cruises even the short 3 night cruises?

Chefs table - is cover charge $99 for dinner and includes drinks? How many courses is this? Do they offer this on all cruises including short 3 night cruises?

Angelo's & Dragon Lady - some say there was no cover charge, some say there was a $10 cover charge. Can anyone please confirm?

How easy is it to get a reservation for these places if making this a priority to book when first onboard?

I have been recommended to call a dining line but is there anywhere I can go and do this in person?

Thank you all!

Hi guys,

Have been researching but hard to find information this!

Salt grill - is cover charge still $50 for dinner? Do they offer the $20 high tea on all cruises even the short 3 night cruises?

Chefs table - is cover charge $99 for dinner and includes drinks? How many courses is this? Do they offer this on all cruises including short 3 night cruises?

Angelo's & Dragon Lady - some say there was no cover charge, some say there was a $10 cover charge. Can anyone please confirm?

How easy is it to get a reservation for these places if making this a priority to book when first onboard?

I have been recommended to call a dining line but is there anywhere I can go and do this in person?

Thank you all!

Yes, salt grill was $49 dinner, $39 lunch.

Chefs table was $95. Not sure if they would do this on a 3 day but would have to ask once onboard and depending on the interest as to if they did. As there has to be certain number. We had 12 in our group and they did it 3 times during the cruise (12 night cruise) 8 courses inc.. Wines. Have menu somewhere, will try and find, I also took pics of each course but not sure if I am clever enough to post on here. :D.

Hi tea in salt grill $20 on sea days.

Haven't been on Aria or Eden but neighbour went on Eden and she said yes, cover charge as you mentioned in both.

Hope this helps a bit. Let me know if you want the pics and menu emailed to you incase I can't work out how to do it on here (if you want, that is. Lol)

Fiona :)

Hi guys,

These two restaurants are free at the moment, but we understand the intention is to charge for them. No one has been able to tell me how much.

On Aria and Eden you can not book the Waterfront. However you can book Angelo's and Dragon Lady, from 8am on each day. Be aware, they are usually booked out by 8.30am.

https://www.pocruises.com.au/~/media/b2c/menus/angelos-menu-nov15-interim.pdf?la=en

This is a link to the November 2015 menu which has a few less items than the one put out prior to the ships sailing. It looks like the one we had in December.

I haven't been able to find a Dragon lady one and we didn't photograph it either when we there.

cheers

Judy

Hi Luckiepuris,

You can book salt grill any time from the time you get on. When we booked on the boarding day before leaving port for a dinner a week later it was fine, there were several people doing the same and you will recieve a reservation reminder the night before.

cya

bl262000

Hi Luckiepuris,

You can book salt grill any time from the time you get on. When we booked on the boarding day before leaving port for a dinner a week later it was fine, there were several people doing the same and you will recieve a reservation reminder the night before.

cya

bl262000

Thanks so much, much appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Make booking the salt grill a priority when you 1st get on board.

they do all the bookings for Salt Grill, Angelos and Dragon lady in the same place, and it's a very small restaurant so they book out quickly.

They did not do a Salt Grill High tea on the last short cruise I went on.

• 2 weeks later...