Cataraman Trip

avn2525

Anybody know of a Catamaran trip in St. Thomas. We are looking for a boat that has a bathroom and the nets on the front of the ship that you can sit on. We did Calabaza boat tour in Barbados and LOVED IT! We are looking to find something similiar.

I did extensive research into finding a catamaran for our group! What I found is that there are a lot of sail boats but not many catamarans! The ones that I found were daydreamer.vi, thevicat.com, and the Heavenly Days at Bolongo Bay resort. The ladies at Bolongo Bay have been fantastic to deal with. They did not have a sailing set up for the day we were in St. Thomas but they set one up for our group of 14. It's a 3 hour snorkel with turtles which includes snorkel equipment, unlimited water, pop, beer, mixed drinks, and rum punch after snorkeling. We also can stay at their beach area at the resort after the snorkel tour. Price was $65a/$45c. We don't go until the first week of March but really looking forward to it! Note: These pics are not mine but were found while doing my research of Heavenly Days at Bolongo Bay.

1217212942_bolongobaycollage.jpg.6f9ccfa5d041552393212b5f35f037ad.jpg

468846886_bolongobayturtlesnorkel.jpg.50c25bbe8c61cb3a4275872d7ff4caca.jpg

1776295127_bolongobayheavenlydays3.jpg.a56f3806a1c2a6d5bcb12dab2f442805.jpg

Edited by imluvncruzn

Thank you so much for the info. I just emailed them to get some information.

I did extensive research into finding a catamaran for our group! What I found is that there are a lot of sail boats but not many catamarans! The ones that I found were daydreamer.vi, thevicat.com, and the Heavenly Days at Bolongo Bay resort. The ladies at Bolongo Bay have been fantastic to deal with. They did not have a sailing set up for the day we were in St. Thomas but they set one up for our group of 14. It's a 3 hour snorkel with turtles which includes snorkel equipment, unlimited water, pop, beer, mixed drinks, and rum punch after snorkeling. We also can stay at their beach area at the resort after the snorkel tour. Price was $65a/$45c. We don't go until the first week of March but really looking forward to it! Note: These pics are not mine but were found while doing my research of Heavenly Days at Bolongo Bay.