Photos of L Shaped cabins on Magic

douglinc@msn.com

Anyone have any pictures of one of the L-shaped cabins on the Magic? We are booked in cabin 8462 Feb. 7th. & would like to know more about it.

Thanks,

Doug

If you go to the upper right part of the Carnival page where it shows Pg 1 of ### and then forum tools and Search This Forum - click the down arrow on Search This Forum and type 8462 and you will some previous posts that should help you out.

I almost booked one of these cabins myself once - something a little different.

Have a great cruise

If you do a search for a cruiselinerooms website, you can see pictures of staterooms. They have 8462 for the Breeze and 8469 (starboard side) for the Dream. Since they are sister ships, the layout should be the same, with coloring slightly different. They will give you a good idea what to expect.

Sorry, I can't post a link, so I hope you can find what I'm suggesting. Good luck and have a wonderful cruise on the Magic!

Don't have any pics, but we stayed in 8462 on the Dream. No couch in the room. Big plus is the bed faces the window, so you can wake up with a view of the water. The bowling alley balcony is great though. We had a chaise and two chairs on ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On cruiselinerooms you can find pictures of 6493 on Magic which is also the L-shaped room on lower deck.

If it similar to the same type of rooms on Breeze then it's only the rooms on deck 6 there has two windows where deck 7+8 only has one window. But other than that it should have the same layout.

I do hope you find picture of the exact room - have you tried youtube?

And if you don't find any pictures then remember to upload your own upon your retur :)

EDIT:

I just found a post with pictures of 8469 - the opposite room of 8462:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1532492&page=3

Edited by DanishJourney

Anyone have any pictures of one of the L-shaped cabins on the Magic? We are booked in cabin 8462 Feb. 7th. & would like to know more about it.

Thanks,

Doug

Did you see this? This cabin is one deck below and on the starboard side on the Magic. A family member of ours booked 7454, the same one as yours just on deck 7, and this video sealed the deal. Maybe this will help. I know what it's like to have a cabin booked and can't find any darn pics or videos of it! Been there. Done that.

Did you see this? This cabin is one deck below and on the starboard side on the Magic. A family member of ours booked 7454, the same one as yours just on deck 7, and this video sealed the deal. Maybe this will help. I know what it's like to have a cabin booked and can't find any darn pics or videos of it! Been there. Done that.

That one was good>

Thanks,

Doug