Miami Hotel with Free Parking??

peanutzmom

Hi! We live in Key West and usually drive up to the Port of Miami the day of the cruise. For our cruise in December though, DH & I both have the day off before our cruise, too. We were thinking of driving up to Miami the night before and getting a hotel room that would allow us to leave our car there for the duration of the cruise. I figure since I'll be paying over $100 to park the car at the Port of Miami anyway, if I could find a hotel for the $75-$125 price range that would allow us to leave our car there for free, I'd also have the peace of mind that we'd definitely be on time to make the ship (i.e. time to divert for car trouble, accidents on US-1 out of the Keys, etc.). I've Googled till my fingers are about to fall off, and the only hotel I've found that definitely allows free parking for the duration of the cruise is Baymont Inn. Anyone stayed here and used the free parking option? Any other suggestions?

Archived