Need help with cat 12 suite on GLory

myangel

Hope there is someone out there who can help me with their experiences with a cat 12 Suite on the Glory.We are trying to decide if we should book it or not, and just wanted to knwo different opinions of people who have had one. Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Not Glory, but I've had a Cat. 12 and 11 on Carnival Spirit and wouldn't pay for a 12. I didn't at the time either--upgraded from 9. The differences between 11 and 12 are so miniscule it's not worth the money in my opinion, and there are no Penthouse Perks at all. 11's on Spirit also have some choice of wrap-around balconies, which 12's don't.

I have stayed in a Cat 12 on the Glory. There are no extra perks other that Skippers Club embarkation.

It is a georgeous room and very large, however if you are just 2 (we where 4), take the Cat 11 as everything is the same just the room is a bit smaller.

Thanks bigduck. We booked our very first suite on the Caribbean Princess a few weeks ago, a VS suite, and were very spoiled! There are 4 of us, and it was great having a bigger cabin! Are the balconies bigger than the standard balcony? We are booked on the Glory for our next cruise, as we sailed on the Glory last September and loved it and want to go again. Thanks again!

I had a cat twelve on the Glory. The room was a nice size but as others have mentioned Carnival does nothing for suite passengers other than the Skippers Club.

The balcony is the same width as the other cabins which is about four feet wide. I cannot remember the exact length but it was either fifteen or twenty feet but something tells me it was around twenty feet long. I was not impressed with the balcony at all. Cramped due to the width. I was spoiled by those wrap around balconies on the Spirit class ships.

The bathroom is larger than a category eleven suite.

I only remember one TV and there is not a separate shower but there is a bidet.:)

Archived