Two silly questions (luggage tags and final docs)

Kellie in Texas

First cruise is two weeks from tomorrow! (CB eastern Caribbean on 10/22/05) We've received our final docs and I had two quick questions: First, on the luggage tags - they are like stickers, right? We'll peel them off, center them on the handle of a suitcase, and then fold the two ends together so they stick together, right? (I know, I know . . I'm obsessing here! :rolleyes: )

Also, we made our reservations over a year ago and our confirmation sheet that we got from the TA back then showed us confirmed for first seating. However, the final docs show us waitlisted for the second seating. What gives?? Is this another glitch that Princess has similar to the "twin bed configuration" showing up when you've requested the queen bed configuration??

Thanks for all the great info I've gotten from these boards in the last 16 months or so; I plan to write a full review when we get back and start doing my part to help other future cruisers. Kellie in Texas

First of all check your cruise personalizer online and see what that says. If it says second seating and you wanted first and youra confirmation said first, contact your TA immediately and let her handle it. If your personalizer says 1st seating then obviously there is no problem but I would be concerned with that too because your docs say 2nd seating. Contact your TA to have her straightened it out.

Marilyn

Archived