Magic 11270

Alexus138

We are booked in this cabin as well for March 6th spring break week. . I'm a little concern that I didn't pay attention that it below waterworks when I chose it. We have previously stayed on Panorama deck on the Magic but were located more forward on the ship. I don't recall noise from the lido deck. The balcony view was perfect. We could even see into the bridge. Hoping 11270 will be just as nice.

We are booked in this cabin as well for March 6th spring break week. . I'm a little concern that I didn't pay attention that it below waterworks when I chose it. We have previously stayed on Panorama deck on the Magic but were located more forward on the ship. I don't recall noise from the lido deck. The balcony view was perfect. We could even see into the bridge. Hoping 11270 will be just as nice.

Please reply with your experience following your cruise. Thanks in advance and HAVE FUN!!! [emoji6]

We were on the Dream (sister ship) with a cabin nearer to elevators and heard occasional music from the Lido but barely.

Im praying my experience is the same. I dont mind hearing some music, as thats to be expected. Just at a minimum. Thanks for the reply!

I have been in a deck 11 balcony on the Valor. The only downside is that there is no roof on the balcony. If it rains, your balcony, chairs, etc will stay wet. We had lots of rain, so it was a factor. This year, we booked a cove balcony on the Magic (Oct 2016). We've never had a cove before, so we're excited.

I have been in a deck 11 balcony on the Valor. The only downside is that there is no roof on the balcony. If it rains, your balcony, chairs, etc will stay wet. We had lots of rain, so it was a factor. This year, we booked a cove balcony on the Magic (Oct 2016). We've never had a cove before, so we're excited.

That's what my concern is. I was going to book the last available spa cabin on deck 12 of Magic for an additional $300 then I read it was open and people would hang over the deck above providing no privacy. The reviewer also stated that water from an over flow drain from waterworks flowed onto their balcony and that their steward told them not to leave anything out there that they didn't want to get wet. I would have been a little irritated if I paid more for the cabin and had that kind of experience. Hoping for the best with 11270!

• 7 months later...
That's what my concern is. I was going to book the last available spa cabin on deck 12 of Magic for an additional $300 then I read it was open and people would hang over the deck above providing no privacy. The reviewer also stated that water from an over flow drain from waterworks flowed onto their balcony and that their steward told them not to leave anything out there that they didn't want to get wet. I would have been a little irritated if I paid more for the cabin and had that kind of experience. Hoping for the best with 11270!

I have 28 days!!! How was the noise in 11270?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums