Just off Freedom of the Seas

mshight

You are just a few doors down from where we were. I liked the location though we were further from the aft elevators than I thought from looking at the deck plans. There was very little movement even when it was kind of rough though my sister said she woke up and the ship was rocking and rolling that last night when the cold front went through. I slept right through it:)

I do not have pictures but really liked the room -- large sofa and plenty of storage for all your things. As someone pointed out before we left, there is storage in the corner of the bathroom behind the mirror and on either side of the mirror over the desk. One thing I found extremely helpful was magnetic hooks. We hung up swimsuits, compasses, etc.. The balcony was not huge but a good size with 2 chairs and a small table. I took clothespins to fasten towels to the plastic straps of the chair so they would dry faster. If you have any other questions I will try to answer them.[/quote

Thanks for the update , we're so excited and counting down 😎