I phone question

LynnAnne

Silly facebook question. I have a iPhone 6+. It takes pretty good pictures. Could I use my phone camera to take pictures while my phones on airplane mode. Can I use my phone for facebook with the new 5 dollar a day package. I will have a iPad with me also. Can I send pictures from my phone camera to facebook useing this. So confused. Other then having my phone on airplane mode is there anything else I need to do so we won't get charged. Thank You. If this was answered before I'm sorry. HELP PLEASE.

Yes you can use your iPhone to take pictures and do just about anything else that doesn't require a connection while in air plane mode.

Yes with the $5 a day, social media package you will be able to access Facebook. But make sure you have the app already downloaded.

Yes you should be able to upload photos from your iPhone to your Facebook using the package.

Nope as long as you have your phone in airplane mode you won't get charged by your carrier.

Silly facebook question. I have a iPhone 6+. It takes pretty good pictures. Could I use my phone camera to take pictures while my phones on airplane mode. Can I use my phone for facebook with the new 5 dollar a day package. I will have a iPad with me also. Can I send pictures from my phone camera to facebook useing this. So confused. Other then having my phone on airplane mode is there anything else I need to do so we won't get charged. Thank You. If this was answered before I'm sorry. HELP PLEASE.

With your iPhone on airplane mode and connected to carnival's wifi using the $5 plan, you can take pictures, upload them to Facebook, send them using Facebook messenger (and potentially with iMessage though I'm not 100% sure) This is what I've come to understand though I have not used carnivals $5 plan yet I certainly plan on it and this is the understanding I have gleaned from my research :)

I did the social plan with my iPhone on the Valor. Works great for Facebook also it does say on the ship iMessage doesn't work but I had no problems texting while I was gone (pictures did not seem to send through iMessage) so I put them on Facebook.

Also to note you can access the airlines websites so you're able to check in (in my case needed to for Southwest)

Keep it in airplane mode and connect to Carnivals Wifi and you'll have no charges from your carrier.

Have a great cruise!

Edited by Aske
Added information