Freedom May 28th cruise showing no excursions for Cozumel

shadowdiver

there is only 1 on the site for Cozumel week of 04/09/16 as well. Bummed. My only other cruise was HAL to Alaska and I had many [too many!!] options for every port. But trying - in spite of reading all the commentary on this board - to keep my hopes up for a great cruise anyway.

Just because it's not on the Carnival site does not mean there is nothing to do there:eek: Try regular internet and you'll get boggled with choices, or wait till you get off the ship. I'm sure you'll get a pamphlet of choices once on board too.

my friends are hesitant to do anything off/carnival, then again, they aren't as likely to do the research...just one more thing to keep me from focusing on the housework!!

We went to Paradise Beach and really enjoyed it. It's a $15 cab ride (each way) for up to four people from the port to Paradise Beach, and aside from a $3/person admission fee, everything is just pay-as-you-go at reasonable prices. I highly recommend it.

You can check out their website for information and prices:

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/