PVP for Canadians?

CanPan

Hi all. When I first booked a Carnival Cruise i was given a PVP, who really didn't do much in terms of contacting us...for anything.

A few years passed, and the next two times I booked a Carnival cruise I booked online. (even forgetting about PVPs) After being on these forums I realize I would like to have someone there to contact personally. I search all my old emails and find one from my PVP years ago, I sent him a message but not surprisingly the message isn't able to be delivered. Probably doesn't work there anymore.

I went on the website where you input your phone number and a PVP will call you. However I am Canadian, and when I put in my Canadian number it tells me my area code isn't in range. How can I get a PVP?

Contact the 800 number just one time, and tell them you would like to be assigned a pvp. Usually their is the first people that you speak too, but they are inbound sales. Ask them to transfer you to a personal vacation planner, and they can do it and you will be assigned.

We are from BC and I had a PVP contact me when I asked for more information on cruises and she answered all my questions and booked the cruise for us when we were ready. This will be our first cruise and she has been great about answering all our questions

I did sign up for emails about Caribbean cruises before she called but when I originally said we weren't ready to book a cruise yet she totally backed off and was pleasantly surprised when I called her a few weeks later and said we had decided to book.

The next day after contacting the 800 number a PVP called me. Seems like a lovely person! Happy to have a PVP now. Thanks for your replies. I don't get a call every time I log in, but she is available whenever I have a questions.