Cloud 9 interior

19cruiser59

We are sailing on the 11 day Vista New York to Miami in Nov 2016. I originally booked an interior on the Lido deck but, later due to a price drop booked a Spa interior on deck 12. With a long cruise, time at the spa will be great. We are close to the water works but, I am okay with that. Cabin locations do not bother me with regard to noise. We generally stay out late and I am a heavy sleeper. The only cabin I never want again was the one by the supply closet! :mad:

our last cruise was on the sunshine and we did a spa interior. we decided to try a spa cabin for 4 main reasons.

1- we have never had a spa cabin before

2- out of 11 days we were only at sea for 1.5 of them

3- price was to good to pass up and the saving let us extend our trip by 4 days

4- the cabin we picked was soooo close to the serenity area , it was like having the largest balcony the ship could offer.

We loved the spa. i think i spent more time in the spa and the serenity area than i usually do on my balcony.

We both loved it so much we are doing a spa interior on the vista.

Plus by cutting back to an interior we were able to extend our trip by 6 days.

oh yeah and another perk of being so close to the spa was having the gyms locker room showers at our disposal. while my wife was taking a shower in our cabin i would go to the gym and shower. it saved so much time and the gyms showers are alot larger.

our last cruise was on the sunshine and we did a spa interior. we decided to try a spa cabin for 4 main reasons.

1- we have never had a spa cabin before

2- out of 11 days we were only at sea for 1.5 of them

3- price was to good to pass up and the saving let us extend our trip by 4 days

4- the cabin we picked was soooo close to the serenity area , it was like having the largest balcony the ship could offer.

We loved the spa. i think i spent more time in the spa and the serenity area than i usually do on my balcony.

We both loved it so much we are doing a spa interior on the vista.

Plus by cutting back to an interior we were able to extend our trip by 6 days.

oh yeah and another perk of being so close to the spa was having the gyms locker room showers at our disposal. while my wife was taking a shower in our cabin i would go to the gym and shower. it saved so much time and the gyms showers are alot larger.

Do you know if there is direct ( private ) access from deck 11 SPA interiors to the deck 12 spa? from the deckplans it does not look like it, but i remember seeing a separate elevator just for the spa decks on some other ships.

We booked a Spa Ocean view. Cabin 11204. this corner room is a little bit bigger than the others. Plus a great view of the Ports as approaching.

This will be on the Inaugural Cruise, May 1st.

I would love to hear back from you on how you liked deck 11 once you are returned from the cruise.

Enjoy !

We have booked a Spa Cabin on Deck 12, and love the idea of using the facilities of the relax room, thermal suites, sauna and showers adjacent to our cabin together with the close location to the serenity area.

So looking forward to our cruise in October on the Vista.

We are sailing on the 11 day Vista New York to Miami in Nov 2016. I originally booked an interior on the Lido deck but, later due to a price drop booked a Spa interior on deck 12. With a long cruise, time at the spa will be great. We are close to the water works but, I am okay with that. Cabin locations do not bother me with regard to noise. We generally stay out late and I am a heavy sleeper. The only cabin I never want again was the one by the supply closet! :mad:

I can't speak about the Spa cabins, but come check out our roll call for the repo sailing. We have a great group, several of which are in the Spa area

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2166599

• 2 weeks later...

We originally booked a spa interior cabin on the Vista for our September 2016 sailing, but we have since changed it to a regular balcony. We have done the spa cabins two times before, once a balcony and once an interior. We love the spa, but with only one sea day, we just didn't see us getting to use it a lot. Another issue with those cabins is that they are further away from the MDR.

I hope we don't regret our decision, but the regular balcony price was only a few dollars more than the spa interior when we made the switch.