Fttf

tanbum6

If you really want it you'll have to check every single day until they're available. I did so for about two or three months before I snagged ours. I checked later that evening and it was sold out again.

Edit: oh and also subscribe to your sailings roll call. If someone notices it they'll often let the group know it's available.

Edited by ryansmith18

You pretty much need to check day and night...whenever you are near the computer. If they release any more after the first group, it will be a few at a time from now till departure. It will depend on how many Diamond and Platinum are on that particular cruise also.

Keep at it...I have gotten it on every single cruise I have been on, but you have to be vigilant about it lol :)

The last time I cruised Carnival was many moons ago, so I see a lot has changed. I'm just reading about the FTTF option Carnival has now. Is this something that many of you actively try and get? Is it worth it? I've sat around and waited to board the ship, and it really wasn't that long of a wait. Are waits that much longer now? I have so much to relearn about Carnival. Should be a fun 510 days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time I cruised Carnival was many moons ago' date=' so I see a lot has changed. I'm just reading about the FTTF option Carnival has now. Is this something that many of you actively try and get? Is it worth it? I've sat around and waited to board the ship, and it really wasn't that long of a wait. Are waits that much longer now? I have so much to relearn about Carnival. Should be a fun 510 days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote']

I love the fact that my cabin is ready as soon as I board...no more sitting around with my luggage on Lido :) also if there is a tender port , you have priority...a priority line at guest services....(Even if you think you wont use it, you never know)

I have loved having it on my last 12 cruises....next one I am Platinum so I wont need it anymore ....but It is a pain in the rear to try to get if it isn't available at booking :(

If you really want it you'll have to check every single day until they're available. I did so for about two or three months before I snagged ours. I checked later that evening and it was sold out again.

Edit: oh and also subscribe to your sailings roll call. If someone notices it they'll often let the group know it's available.

I agree...the roll call is a great tool to use your fellow cruisers to work together to look out for FTTF. I have also had great luck using the outlawed "Book" of Face groups too :D

I have gotten mine at 3 am and at 7 pm...there is NO rhyme or reason!