Size of the refrigerator on BOS

Nannan

We're set to go on the Brilliance next April. This will be our first time on Royal Caribbean and I've never seen anyone post about the SIZE of the in cabin fridge. We will be in a D1 balcony room on deck 9 and I really need to know if I'll be able to fit my diet Dr. Pepper (2 or 3 liter) , I don't think they carry it on board & even if they did, I only drink one in the AM( for the caffiene) so it wouldn't be worth buying a soda card, plus I'll have it right at my fingertips. That is, IF I can fit it in the refrigerator. Can anyone hep me out??

You can ask the cabin attendant to remove everything from the frig to fit yours in. They have them well packed with all kinds of things for you to purchase. There would be very little room for yours. If you plan on purchasing some of the things in the frig, just ask them to remove the soda you will not use to make room for yours.

I haven't been on the Brilliance, but if my memory if correct, the fridges on the Mariner were fairly small. Cans or smaller bottles would probably be your best bet.

Here's another fridge question...Does anyone remember if they have a tiny freezer compartment? Dorm size fridges sometimes have this feature, and it's usually only large enough to hold an ice tray. I'm asking because I bought some foo-foo drink mixers that come in small bags (like kid's juice bags). You just open them up, add alcohol, rezip and pop in the freezer until slushy. If the fridge on the ship had that little freezer compartment, it would be great. Combined with a bottle of smuggled rum, I could have some nice drinks while sitting on my balcony. :)

The fridges are really small. No freezer compartment. You can have your attendant empty it but there's no sence. The room was cooler than the fridge. What we did is buy a small cooler on wheels. It was soft on the outside and hard on the inside. Our attendant was great, he added ice every day and poured out the melted ice. it worked out perfectly. Then when the cruise was over we thru some of our souveniers in it and rolled it off the ship. We also pre tipped our attendent . Not sure if that had something to do with the great service.

Archived