Cost of Playa Mia

phcruiseteam

This is what they told us when we updated our beach chart in June 2005

I just copied off the beach chart. These are all walk up and pay- no pre booking needed.

Hours:Daily 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Pricing:Admission Packages:

US$12 ~ “Basic Package" includes entrance fee for use of the facilities and all non-motorized water toys such as kayaks, iceberg, hobbiecat sailboats. Food and drinks can be purchased a la carte.

US $35 “Fiesta Package" includes “Basic” + open bar for domestic drinks.

(a.k.a. "Beach Break" through cruise ships)

US $42 “Premium Package includes “Fiesta” + international buffet lunch 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. + snorkel equipment & towel. Group rates vary.

Note: Kids under 3 are free while other kids simply pay for Package #1 + consumption if no package is desired.

We will be in Cozumel and were wondering the cost to get in at Playa Mia and if it was something that can ce done on our own?

Here are my thoughts, kiddo.... don't PAY to get into ANY beach unless you're doing an "all-inclusive".

Do a little bit of research on these boards.... you'll be glad that you did:)

Here are my thoughts, kiddo.... don't PAY to get into ANY beach unless you're doing an "all-inclusive".

Do a little bit of research on these boards.... you'll be glad that you did:)

I would concur in general terms but this beach has a heavier entertainment staff with lots of games that the free beaches don´t have. You are paying for more than just sitting in their beach lounge chairs.

If you want to play lots of beach games and use lots of toys, Playa Mia is probably the leader on Cozumel. They also pour lots of cheap tequila down your throat that you don´t pay extra for.

Archived