Freedom vs. Liberty

brepri_h

I have been on the Liberty and really enjoyed it. It seems like the Freedom is very similar. To anyone who's been on both ships can you tell me how the 2 compare? Thanks!

Have not been on the Liberty but have been on the Freedom several times and we really enjoyed her and her crew. They are both "Conquest" class ships but the Freedom is newer by 2 years and just went thru the 2.0 upgrades last year, not sure about Liberty and 2.0. Just my opinion.

Edited by WindsorFred

Been on both and the main difference for us was the Red Frog Pub on the Freedom where we hung out most nights. They had great entertainment in there in the evenings.

We were missing it on the Liberty.

So the Freedom does have that but the Liberty doesn't right? I was on one ship with the pub but I'm having a hard time recalling which one. I think it was the Breeze.

So the Freedom does have that but the Liberty doesn't right? I was on one ship with the pub but I'm having a hard time recalling which one. I think it was the Breeze.

The Breeze also has it.

We enjoyed both ships equally, but the Red Frog Pub had this awesome guitarist a few nights that really rocked the bar!

The Breeze also has it.

We enjoyed both ships equally, but the Red Frog Pub had this awesome guitarist a few nights that really rocked the bar!

Awesome thanks! Sounds like I'd like the freedom a lot!

Does anyone know what the Liberty has in place of the Red Frog Pub? I'm just trying to figure out what is missing from the Freedom in that case.

Awesome thanks! Sounds like I'd like the freedom a lot!

Does anyone know what the Liberty has in place of the Red Frog Pub? I'm just trying to figure out what is missing from the Freedom in that case.

It has some kind of teen club :eek: