Feb promo

BrPanthers99

If you book on the uk or eu site you dont pay service charge on the package its really free but most of the sailings are cheaper booking them on the us site and better cancellation policy as well since if you cancel before last payment you get refunded the deposit..on eu or uk sites you lose it so check all your options before booking

If you book on the uk or eu site you dont pay service charge on the package its really free but most of the sailings are cheaper booking them on the us site and better cancellation policy as well since if you cancel before last payment you get refunded the deposit..on eu or uk sites you lose it so check all your options before booking

I've booked through a US TA several times as the prices are often lower but that's not always the case. I only book after the final payment date when the prices drop so I'm not bothered about the cancellation policies.

I booked our January Med cruise on the Epic through a German TA as the EU price was cheapest followed by the UK price with the US price being highest.

When comparing always remember that the US prices exclude port taxes and government fees whereas EU/UK ones include these.

As an example, the Epic 16th March sailing is currently €849 for a balcony cabin (it was €799 yesterday). The US price is $999 + $114 taxes = $1,113. The € price equates to about $950 so is quite a lot cheaper and if you take the UBP promo package then the extra saving on the gratuities makes for a very big difference.