Serenade of the Seas - 11NT South Caribbean Cruise. Cruise Compasses and Photos

Thanks so much Erik as I am on the next cruise on the 15th and I'm sure a lot will be the same. Good to know these things ahead of time. Did this same cruise last year on Legend and loved it so much that I booked it again, but on Serenade to make it a little different.

Jackie

Sorry to bring up a sad situation but we are concerned. Does anyone know how the ladies are that were in an accident in Grenada on the jazzy-type scooters?

:confused:

From what I've heard, one suffered a broken hip and the other a broken arm (or leg) I haven't heard anything beyond that. :(

Thanks so much Erik as I am on the next cruise on the 15th and I'm sure a lot will be the same. Good to know these things ahead of time. Did this same cruise last year on Legend and loved it so much that I booked it again, but on Serenade to make it a little different.

Jackie

Thanks for all your posts

They have been very helpful.

We sail March 7

Thank You Thank You :D

Erik love the pics from Bonaire. We have also booked the tour with Bonaire Vista Tours so I appreciate the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Good. They really are great.

If you like snorkeling, Woodwind came highly recommended to me. I didn't book with them because we were only there from 7am to 2pm and didn't really feel comfortable. Even though it would've been perfect fine, time wise.

http://www.woodwindbonaire.com

In Barbados, I had planned to go to The Boatyard but it was raining when we docked.

12694923_10208284349123981_8121494153556209425_o.jpg

It had stopped raining but then when I got to the cruise terminal it started raining again so I figured the day was a bust. I then decided to spend the day on board.

I did manage to get a few nice shots of Serenade. :D

12698358_10208284347403938_4451404465262494244_o.jpg

12640466_10208284347003928_5122070957727478436_o.jpg

12697329_10208284349843999_1331185999532234059_o.jpg

12696980_10208284349763997_3025535430683744948_o.jpg

Hi eric, we enjoyed this cruise immensely & thank you for arranging the tours.we loved the herod tour. The 2/5 cruise is nice, but not nearly as much fun as yet. Looking forward to sailing with you again & will send you more pix when we get home, neal & maxine. P.s, booked 2 more cruises. Just can'take help it.

Hi eric, we enjoyed this cruise immensely & thank you for arranging the tours.we loved the herod tour. The 2/5 cruise is nice, but not nearly as much fun as yet. Looking forward to sailing with you again & will send you more pix when we get home, neal & maxine. P.s, booked 2 more cruises. Just can'take help it.

It was very nice sailing with you Neal and Maxine. Hope you're enjoying the second leg of your B2B. What did you book now? Perhaps our cruising paths can cross again sometime.

Love Herod's tour. Still trying to figure how to post about our Antigua tour :eek:

It was very nice sailing with you Neal and Maxine. Hope you're enjoying the second leg of your B2B. What did you book now? Perhaps our cruising paths can cross again sometime.

Love Herod's tour. Still trying to figure how to post about our Antigua tour :eek:

You'd need a book for that one. Still talking about it. We booked the brilliance, t.a. on 4/26 from tpa to Barcelona & the anthem in feb. 17 after the allure in jan. Have to update the sig. Line.

Thanks again Erik for the review and awesome pictures, as well as the compass.

Just wondering if there are any must do's or must see's on Serenade? Or any little tidbits or must know's that you can offer? This will be our first time on Serenade as well as Radiance Class.

I really appreciate your live postings on fb and all the awesome pictures.