Drink cards or 1 day drink package on Navigator?

Just off the Navigator today and did not see any special alcohol deals like you mentioned. And yes I spent plenty of time at the bars.

Were there any specials besides drink of the day that you noticed? I was just reading another post here that said as a moderate drinker, he felt he saved money by just buying whatever was on special and forgoing the drink package, yet still having a fair number of drinks per day. Not too picky when it comes to cocktails!

We just got off of the Navigator. There was the drink of the day plus a Martini of the day but only in the R Bar.

Also we drank Mai Tai's everyday as they are our favorite:) at the pool.

They were $10 + 18% tax. We did not have a drink package but also gave them a extra tip on top of that and we had great service.:D

• 2 weeks later...

They were $10 + 18% tax. We did not have a drink package but also gave them a extra tip on top of that and we had great service.:D

Wow let me get this right, if I tip extra I will get better service?

What does that involve, getting served before everyone else? larger measures? I'm intrigued about what I'm going to get extra for my buck.