Mercury Ship Question - Aqua Spa $ ???

gonetomontana

We cruised on the INFINITY in September - Alaska

The Sauna was open to everyone, however it cost $99 per person to have access to the Steam Room because it was packaged in with the massages, etc.

Is the Sauna & the Steam Room available to everyone at no additional cost on the MERCURY??

Royal Carribean & Princess do not charge for the use of the saunas & steam rooms. So I want to know this before I book a cruise on the MERCURY.

If you would like to see the Alaska Photos Click the link below:

http://www.youngsorchard.com

then click on the cruise to view in the "Slideshow" option.

orchard@wf.net

I was on Mercury 5/05 and there was no cost for the sauna and steam rooms. There is a hot (mineral) pool in the Aqua Spa that they do charge for, but it is minimal, and there are passes for the whole cruise available. I spent a lot of time in the Spa between the fitness center, yoga class, Metabolism test, and lots of massages, and it was great! The staff was friendly and although a few really pushed to sell products, most were very pleasant and interested in your well-being. I liked Mercury so much I am booking again for Dec. 2005.

Cindy

I was on Mercury 5/05 and there was no cost for the sauna and steam rooms. There is a hot (mineral) pool in the Aqua Spa that they do charge for, but it is minimal, and there are passes for the whole cruise available. I spent a lot of time in the Spa between the fitness center, yoga class, Metabolism test, and lots of massages, and it was great! The staff was friendly and although a few really pushed to sell products, most were very pleasant and interested in your well-being. I liked Mercury so much I am booking again for Dec. 2005.

Cindy

OK, Thank You. That seals the deal. Mercury here we come!

The Saunas and Steam Rooms really make me feel refreshed and healthy.

We cruised on the INFINITY in September - Alaska

The Sauna was open to everyone, however it cost $99 per person to have access to the Steam Room because it was packaged in with the massages, etc.

Is the Sauna & the Steam Room available to everyone at no additional cost on the MERCURY??

Royal Carribean & Princess do not charge for the use of the saunas & steam rooms. So I want to know this before I book a cruise on the MERCURY.

If you would like to see the Alaska Photos Click the link below:

http://www.youngsorchard.com

then click on the cruise to view in the "Slideshow" option.

orchard@wf.net

Just found your note, we did Mercury 4/05 for 7days...Loved Loved it, for me what was wonderful was the spa treaments. As a couple we did the couples spa, lots of fun. I did the full spa treatment 2hr for aprox $250. very very worth it. The message person is a chiropractor in Austrilia and he is great. Also did the manicur and pedicure for 1 1/2 hr with sea salt rub, so fantastic I had David go few days later. You will be so pleased, yes true they try and sell alot of products, all very nice but very expensive...lotions $60 bath salts 10 for $60..Have a wonderful time. We loved the ship so much we will be on Mercury on 10/31/05 out of San Diego for 11 days. Loved the Mercury so much we booked the trip the next week we got home this past spring..Happy sailing. bye Becky and David California

Archived