Dry cleaning on board?

Flying Doc

Can anyone please tell me whether dry cleaning is available on board, and if so, whether it is reasonably priced, and of good quality? We've never used the on board laundry before, so have never had reason to look at the price/option list in the cabin.

Yes, Dry Cleaning is available on board. BUT, it's an eco form of dry cleaning, it uses water. It was explained to me once and I now forget the details. Most dry clean only garments are fine with this process, and I was led to believe items are checked for suitability.

As for cost I'm afraid I can't answer. My husband has sent items out as needed. Trousers and Dinner suit etc, and the prices have been comparable or cheaper than our dry cleaners at home.

We would have no problem doing the same. However, there will be some with horror stories of the laundry service on board. So make sure you have a couple of back up teams just in case :)

DH's trousers usually get sent due to dropped food items! Have always come back with grease spots removed, our local dry cleaners doesn't manage that!