Yoda Guy Museum questions

fletch1027

I have heard good things about the Yoda Guy museum, however his website is terrible and it's hard to find any information besides the address.

For anyone that has been there, what's the cost of going through the museum (cash only or CC's accepted)? Also, how long does it take to go through the museum? We are trying to budget time for that and taking a cab out to Maho to watch some planes.

I was there on Friday, Feb 12, and we loved it! It was $10 per person to go through the museum, but if you spend $40 in the store, museum admission is free. We spent 1.5-2 hours there, but we really took our time, talked to Nick for a while, and just thoroughly enjoyed it. It's right on Front St, with a sign in the front, but the museum and store are upstairs. I highly recommend it.

He does take credit cards, I think there was a $2 or so additional fee for using credit cards, which we found everywhere we went in St Maarten.

Edited by kimlovesfl

• 10 months later...

We have just been to the "Yoda Guy Museum" and it is a must-go! Nick Maley created it with so much personality, passion and enthusiasm. We spent almost 2hrs. It is ca. 15 min walking distance from the pier. We were lucky to meet Nick who is a very open and warm person, had a long chat and picture taking with him. Admission to the museum is USD 10 which is refunded if you buy something for USD 40+. We actually did buy one of the original signed pages of the Star Wars script. He nicely and safely wrapped it up so it would not be damaged in our luggage for the flight home. Payment with CC. Would for sure go again once back in St. Maarten.

• 1 month later...

I've met Nick a couple of times when he lived on Antigua and have a house full of his artwork (all island scenes or of people from the islands). So I was excited to check out the museum when I was on a cruise last year, even though I have a short attention span. My wife and I spent about 45 minutes going through it and then some time afterward talking with Nick (who is extremely warm - the first time I met him he offered to take me racing on his sailboat) and having pieces signed and dedicated to our children.

If you enjoy movie history or the process that goes into making movies, then you will probably find it to be well worth your time and money.