Question re: Jade 2 bedroom suite

xkritter

Does anyone know if the bed in the "master" bedroom can be split apart?

I took an up sell offer to the Haven, 2 bedroom for myself and 2 sons and didn't know if that bed could be split or not.

In a related question, if one of my sons decides to use the couch bed in the living room area - will it be set as a bed all the time or made back into a couch during the day?

(We sailed in an ocean suite on Carnival last year, and they left the couch as his bed the entire time.)

Does anyone know if the bed in the "master" bedroom can be split apart?

I took an up sell offer to the Haven, 2 bedroom for myself and 2 sons and didn't know if that bed could be split or not.

In a related question, if one of my sons decides to use the couch bed in the living room area - will it be set as a bed all the time or made back into a couch during the day?

(We sailed in an ocean suite on Carnival last year, and they left the couch as his bed the entire time.)

I can't imagine the couch bed would be any different in Haven than in a balcony room down with the little people. [emoji6]

We sailed on Jade a couple months ago and our room steward made the bed in evenings at turndown, we would toss the sheets aside in morning and put couch back up, and he would take bedding when he cleaned.

We got back from Jade 2 weeks back and also had the 2 bedroom suite. Th extra bedroom has a couch that makes in to a bed (double) and there is also a pull down bunk. You will love the master. That shower was awesome. And the coffee machine, if you like coffee, is a neat bonus.

We got back from Jade 2 weeks back and also had the 2 bedroom suite. Th extra bedroom has a couch that makes in to a bed (double) and there is also a pull down bunk.

The living room sofa can also be set up as bed, you left that out (OP knew about that).

The bed in the master is a queen that is wedged into a cubbie area. It cannot be separated as it is one mattress and due to tight area it fits. The master is essentially a cubbie with a curtain you can draw to separate it from the master bath. We never drew the curtain, but instead closed the bathroom door, as it becomes a tiny windowless cube with the curtain drawn.

The sleeping options in the two bedroom are: a wall hanging bed in the 2nd, a double pull out couch in the 2nd, a pull out couch in the living room, and a queen in the master. You can have both the wall bed and the couch bed out at the same time in the 2nd.

One bathroom is in the master, but can blocked off by closing the master cubbie curtain. The other bathroom is in the second bedroom, but with its own door.

Hope that answered your question.

Perfect. That helps. I'll put one boy in the 2nd bedroom and the other gets his choice between the couch bed in the living room (with a request that it be made back into a couch during the day) or he can have the "wall" bunk in the 2nd bedroom with his older brother.

And I love coffee first thing in the morning and am definitely looking forward to coffee without having to run and get it or have room service.

I hope it is OK if I post a question in this thread. I can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread. (HELP indicates there is a New Thread button, but I can't find it anywhere.)

Can anyone tell me about the 2-Bedroom Family Villa bathrooms on the NCL Jade?

When I have looked a Youtube videos of the villas, the toilet stall and shower stall appear to have clear glass. Plus there is no door between the bathroom and master bedroom. Is that true and if yes, what can be done to make it more private?

Edited by Cuiser5001

I hope it is OK if I post a question in this thread. I can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread. (HELP indicates there is a New Thread button, but I can't find it anywhere.)

Can anyone tell me about the 2-Bedroom Family Villa bathrooms on the NCL Jade?

When I have looked a Youtube videos of the villas, the toilet stall and shower stall appear to have clear glass. Plus there is no door between the bathroom and master bedroom. Is that true and if yes, what can be done to make it more private?

There is no door between the master bathroom and the master bedroom. However, you can close a curtain at the front of the cubbie that is the master bedroom, thus closing it off from the bathroom. However, when you do this, you turn the master bedroom in to a windowless cubbie, with barely any floor space.

The toilet area and the shower area in the master bath both have a striped frosted glass door. It does not provide enough privacy for those not in an intimate relationship to simultaneously share the master bathroom.

If it helps, there is a door between the master area and the living area. There is also a second bathroom with its own door inside the second bedroom.

There is a door that closes off the entire master area. You can close that door and lock it to use the shower or bathroom without anyone seeing you while the other people in your party are in the living room, balcony, back bedroom etc.

Oh but be warned that deck 13 can see you at night in the shower. We just did this test last week and I know people say they can't but we tried it at night and if you have lights on in the cabin they can see you if they look up. Don't forget to pull the curtain on the shower :)

Oh but be warned that deck 13 can see you at night in the shower. We just did this test last week and I know people say they can't but we tried it at night and if you have lights on in the cabin they can see you if they look up. Don't forget to pull the curtain on the shower :)

Thank you for the warning!