Rocky Horror Picture Show on Conquest?

Rowan555

Okay, the review posted a while ago has me curious - when do they show Rocky Horror on the Conquest - is it at midnight, and which day? Are kids allowed? My whole family loves Rocky Horror, but midnight is a bit late for the kids. I'm hoping we can find a way to fit it in, even if we need to leave the kids at Camp Carnival for a few "babysitting" hours.

Cant really answer your questions, but they showed it on The Miracle also. My niece went, and I wanted to scavenge for "props", and she said not to bother because they would probably have some at the show...well, they didn't :( .and she was dissappointed....so...if you are like me, and really into it...bring your own props.

LOL, I guess my 4 and 6 year olds won't be able to go, then! We may try to catch it if the kids are willing to go hang out at Children's World - if we're not all too tired. I haven't seen it in a "theater" since I was 15 or so - it would be a treat.

Just got off the Conquest today...the Rocky Horror Picture Show was Thursday night at 11:30. It was for 17 years and up, unless with a parent.

So, technically, kids can attend, but, when I sailed in was very raunchy----the CD and staff really add A LOT to the movie, which, in itself isn't for young kids anyway. Just wanted to point that out in so parents know, in advance. There was a table of older teens when we saw it, but nobody younger than that.

Kevin RULES!!!! :)

RHPS was great, they did a good job, need a little work, myself and one other guy were shouting out most of the lines.

Yes, Big Kev was entertaining! Was Todd the CD on your cruise?.....he was the one shouting out the lines, and more, when we sailed.

Man, I wish they'd shown RHPS when we were on the Miracle last January. I can't begin to tell you how many Friday nights in my life I've spent yelling at movie screens. :D So the next time we cruise I'll have to be sure to pack my playing cards, squirt gun, and be sure to scavenge some toast from Horatio's.

To absent friends...

Man, it's been a long time.....about 17 years since I have seen Rocky Horror. I have done forgot all the props. All I remember rice, toast, squirt guns. I cannot even remeber what they were for now.

Like Dave said...they did a pretty good job. Here's a few photos I took (not too good with low lighting and a lot of movement) I think it would have been better in another place as it was in a lounge where it was hard for everyone to see the screen. Seeing Kevin and Todd in drag was priceless!:p

472611948ZeTqQc_ph.jpg

472612553eUthOP_ph.jpg

472612715ohDPkR_ph.jpg

Archived