Freedom parade???

lyban

Hi,

A week to go before our freedom cruise. Can someone tell me the best vantage point to watch the parade for a 5 year old and does anyone know which day the parade is scheduled. Or is it more than once on a seven day.

Thanks

Our tradition is to show up at Bull & Bear Pub about an hour before the parade. It is one way you can sit down and watch the parade from outside the pub. In our experience, people line up pretty early and it can be tiresome to stand around and wait. Many people will also "line up" in front of you if you do not have a seat. Another option is for you to stand with your back against the wall, midway down the promenade, and have the 5-year old on your shoulders. That way, you do not block anyone's view, but your child will have a great view.

DSCN8078_zps73664c71.jpeg

Apdmom,

We must have been posting at the same time.

I am on an eastern trip but either way I cannot open what you sent.

Is the parade only one time during the week

Sorry you could not open that. On the Western it was on Day 7, so I am pretty sure it will be the same for you, as it is a sea day.

Note the screenshots from the Compass... Also, be sure to look out for the character appearances, because they let you take pictures with your own camera! :)

image_zpsdnzne1aa.png

image_zpswti6ct9c.png

• 1 month later...
Hi,

A week to go before our freedom cruise. Can someone tell me the best vantage point to watch the parade for a 5 year old and does anyone know which day the parade is scheduled. Or is it more than once on a seven day.

Thanks

I've read on here tonight that there is only one parade and it was on the first day???:eek::eek: Easy to miss then in all the hoo har of boarding.