Anyone been on the Mariner Recently or sailed out of Port Canaveral?Boarding Question

hardingk

We are sailing on the Mariner in January and are sailing with my parents and my inlaws. It is my in-laws first cruise and DH & I are Diamond and my parents are platinum. I am concerned that bc my parents and I are Platinum & we are Diamond and get the special boarding privlages, that my in-laws won't bc they are first time cruisers.

Can anyone tell me if they are strict about this at Port Canaveral or if they will let them board with us?

Last January, I sailed with a group out of Port Canaveral on the Mariner. In the group of 10, we had one first time cruiser, 4 gold members, 2 platinum members and 3 diamond members. We all received priority check-in with the diamond members. It was not a problem!

While on the cruise, everyone was also able to partake in the diamond member services. I am not sure if this is allowed, but for instance, on the free drink night for C&A members, we brought our seapass cards that had our status on it and gave the first time cruiser one of our invitations! We did not find any problems in doing this!

We just got home late last night from the Mariner cruise. We are gold level but we did our set sail pass over the computer before we went. We were directed to a check in line right next to the platinum/diamond check in line. the lenght of the line was the only difference in between the two. we still check in at the same counters and had to wait for the next check in person. It goes really fast and if you & your parents get checked in a few minutes early your in-laws will not be far behind! I hope this makes sense! I'm tired & jet lagged. It was a wonderful cruise and you will enjoy every minute!

ps make sure your in-laws do their set sail pass!!

Archived