Aos. Dolphin swim

Genevieve8

Do NOT do the dolphin swim in Cozumel. While the swim itself was amazing. For my family of 4 they wanted to charge $280 for the disk of pictures. They also wouldn't allow you to take your own pictures so it was either pay the rediculous amount they wanted to charge or not get any pictures. We unfortunately left with no pictures.

Can anyone tell me about the dolphin swim excursions?

What islands? I am guessing Adventure of the Seas vs Allure or Anthem

I don't remember any Dolphin Swim on a southern island... They do have turtle and stingray swims

Edited by LilBlackDress

• 1 month later...

If anyone is considering a dolphin encounter, you might first do a little research and see if you really want to support that type of activity. Just google "dolphin encounter cruelty".

It it current news that Sea World finally has a plan to end their Killer Whale shows and breeding program. But some of the captive dolphins have it far worse than Shamu. Just because the dolphins look cute, and it "appears" that they are smiling at you, it doesn't mean that they're happy.

Can anyone tell me about the dolphin swim excursions?

Which islands are you going to? We went on one in Anguilla last year (port was st Maarten) we took a 45 minute boat ride to Anguilla. The swim was AMAZING. And awesome experience. The boat ride there was a little rocky I would take some gravol if i did it again but loved the swim. However the pictures were very expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If anyone is considering a dolphin encounter, you might first do a little research and see if you really want to support that type of activity. Just google "dolphin encounter cruelty".

It it current news that Sea World finally has a plan to end their Killer Whale shows and breeding program. But some of the captive dolphins have it far worse than Shamu. Just because the dolphins look cute, and it "appears" that they are smiling at you, it doesn't mean that they're happy.

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you for posting this.