IBM

bottomline

I just found it..

http://www.beneplace.com/ibmer/

These are for all discounts available. Click on cruises below and you'll get to a page on Princess... click on more info and you'll get the princess log in screen.

Note: you have enter your email name as firstname.lastname@us.ibm.com = my email id is one word so be careful. Once I booked (you have to pay in full at time of booking) I called princess and they changed my email id. There are various catagories availabe for each sailing.. if you don't like the cabin you get assigned try calling princess "customer service" the regular princess rep's don't know too much about the "affiliates program" and they can tell you what catagories are available. I was able to change my cabin. if you have any questions email me stevenwiz@comcast.net

Steve

Thanks for site. Will have DH check out site. We are on Caribeean Princess on 10-2. We have a good rate for rooms on hold. But will check out web site and see if anything better comes up. Will email you from my personal email add. not DH IBM address. Thanks Debeb

d&c

I found out about the IBM discount a few months ago and just booked a cruise using it. Looks like they assign you to the lowest available category in the type of room you select. They give you the booking number on screen so I don't have to wait until I go to work and get the confirmation e-mail. I signed on the cruise personalizer web site and was able to change the e-mail address in there to my non-work one. The cabin number we got assigned is acceptable.

We're going Christmas week so this is a great saving over the normal holiday fares (and there are four of us), I would not pay the normal holiday fares.

Only down side I can see is having to pay the whole thing up front instead of only a deposit like normal bookings.

David

Archived