Glory Tours Beautiful Barbados

miranco

Will be in Bridgetown on Adventure of the Seas in May. Has anyone recently used Glory Tours for the Beautiful Barbados Tour? Any opinions about the tour & company would be helpful. This is a full day tour so would like to know if there were any problems returning by 4pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Will be in Bridgetown on Adventure of the Seas in May. Has anyone recently used Glory Tours for the Beautiful Barbados Tour? Any opinions about the tour & company would be helpful. This is a full day tour so would like to know if there were any problems returning by 4pm.

We are looking to do this. Also on Adventure of the Seas May 21st, I'm trying to find out the same as you. Do they return by 4pm. Can anyone offer any advice.

We have used them twice. We made it back to the ship with plenty of time to spare. When we went in 2015, we did a half day tour. When we went this March we did a 7 hr private tour. Both were great.

Thanks Ash, the ship leaves at 5pm, so I was a bit worried if the tour finished late! I think we should be back on board by 4pm, this is our first cruise and obviously I am a bit nervous about booking with other tour operators.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were just on the Adventures of the Sea. I was nervous the first time too :) Calvin, our driver, took us to Bathsheba, the animal reserve and then Harbor Lights to have lunch and swim with the sea turtles. We had young kids with us. We never felt rushed and was back to the boat in plenty of time to talk a few of the vendors at the port. Sarah at Glory Tours was also very helpful with planning our day. You'll love all the stops on the cruise! Have a great trip!

Ash did you do a Personnal tour it a group tour.

We have done both. Last year we did a group tour. We went to Harrison Caves and the animal reserve. All entrance fees were included.

This year we did a private tour. There were 7 in our group and we took the 6-7 hour private tour. We had to pay the entrance fees to the animal reserve and the boat at Harbor Lights to swim with the turtles. It was nice though to go where we wanted and not feel rushed. Sarah was really helpful with giving suggestions. Originally, we were going to go to the Animal reserve and up to North Point for lunch and see the sea caves. A couple weeks before the cruise we decided to go swim with the turtles instead of north point and there were no problems switching that. Once we got to Barbados, we went over where we wanted to go with our driver. He had a few suggestions for us. We ended up going to Bathsheba which was beautiful. Next, we headed to the Animal reserve and saw the monkeys there. After that we headed to Harbor lights, ate lunch and then saw the turtles. Then we had maybe 30-45 min just to hang around the beach before we headed back to the boat.

Hi Ash, is Harrison's Caves worth the visit, thinking of doing Best of Barbados with Glory tours, how was swimming with the turtles something my daughter would like to do, I expect its deep wouldn't like it if the sea was rough.

We liked Harrison's. It was interesting to see and the kids did fine with it. We rode the tram and there are lit paths so you can see. There are a couple places were they let you off the tram to take pictures. We really liked the sea turtles. Our kids are 3 and 5 and even though they don't really snorkel they could see the turtles. The people who ran the boat were really good with the kids too. They liked Welchman's gully as well which I think you would stop at on your tour.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ash, we have booked this tour with Glory Tours today, took us awhile to make our minds up. Looking forward to it now, now long, we sail 21 May

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app