Second thoughts......is CTN a good idea for newbies

ibcruzin2

Going on the Liberty 11/10/05 CTN and now having second thoughts that maybe I should have booked a longer cruise. I just didn't want to have problems with sickness and be stuck on a longer cruise. Can anyone give info on their experiences with a CTN :D

Going on the Liberty 11/10/05 CTN and now having second thoughts that maybe I should have booked a longer cruise. I just didn't want to have problems with sickness and be stuck on a longer cruise. Can anyone give info on their experiences with a CTN :D

Well, you do stop in Nassau for the day, so its actually not a Cruise to Nowhere. I think the mini cruises are a way to get your feet wet, I would just be hesistant to do it, unless I lived close to the port.

If you take meds/ginger before getting on the ship, I bet you would be just fine.

I think it's an excellent way to see if cruising is for you. I started out with a three day cruise to Nassau & missed the second tender port. Several cruises later, guess you could say...I'm hooked. :D

Relax & enjoy yourself.

Archived