Just Back..Puntareas...Coachcostarica

Kelownabccan

Wow...if ever in Costa Rica book a tour with this company....Juan Carlos was a terrific guide and the company he runs is top notch....site is http://www.coachcostarica.com.....we had a party of 8 and were pick up right at the ship...we had a tour that we organized and he followed it right to a tee...went zip lining at he Punta Leona resort....fantastic...on the way to the resort...stopped at a coffee area....also walked across a large bridge and saw lots of crocodiles...then to the zip line...very professional local people running the zip line.....very safe....took about 2 hrs....great fun....then we had lunch in the hotel...(part of the tour cost)..... then to the Punta Leona resort beach for a swim....then to the surf town of Jaco for shopping...I bought some beers in the local supermarket...6 for $4....others liked the shops....interesting town...very young looking people all over the place....then back to the coffee area to pick up some coffee from an old local company...then back to the boat...we were to last ones to get one.....wow what a day.....8AM to 6PM....and the cost....$70 each....can not beat the price....just the zip line off the Coral Princess was way more and apparently the zip line experience was not as good and long.... the company is run out of San Jose the capital....Ken and Judy

I also was on the trip with Ken and Judy, we had the best time ever, was probably the highlight of our trip, by far the top excursion. Was not herded around like cattle and treated like a number, juan carlos was top notch and would not hesitate to use him again!! He took tons of pictures and is emailing them to all of us, what service!

• 4 weeks later...

:) Hi,

Sandy19644 & Kelowna NCL,

Great info, thanks for sharing.

We're on INFINITY, westbound full transit in apr 06, and considering possibilities for Puntarenas call.

Does this guy arranges tours '' a la carte'' to suit our particular tastes, interests and ...shape ?? There are 4 of us, 2 couples, and all four really want to taste the '' real thing'' , except possibly the zip-line...

We'll contact him of course, but would like additional feedback from you as it is obvious you had a grand time there !!!

Again, thanks for sharing.

Cheers

CG

Tour was a la carte...I suggested what we would like to do and he planned it for us. and gave a price...send a email to them and they will get back..there office is in San Jose so even to come and get us was a two hr drive....they arrange trips all over Costa Rica...If we go back I will use him again...Ken

We used Coach Costa Rica for a tour in May of 05. They were fabulous. SInce we had three kids we booked a private tour and got a brand new tour bus/van all to ourselves. We decided what to do ahead of time but was able to change things around even after we got there. The tour guide was great with my kids, he even brought small white boards and markers for them to draw on. We had a GREAT time and got the privacy we wanted.

I would use them again if fate ever brought us back to Costa Rica.

-suzanne

Archived