Child becomes an "Adult" - Latitudes program

getaway4fun

My DS just turned 18 so I am assuming now counts as an "adult" when cruising. Does he get credit for the cruises he took as a child or does he now start accruing cruises towards Latitudes status on our upcoming cruise?

I use the term "adult" very loosely. He is more of an adult cat. Perfectly capable of taking care of himself, but should still have someone looking out for him! :D

My DS just turned 18 so I am assuming now counts as an "adult" when cruising. Does he get credit for the cruises he took as a child or does he now start accruing cruises towards Latitudes status on our upcoming cruise?

I use the term "adult" very loosely. He is more of an adult cat. Perfectly capable of taking care of himself, but should still have someone looking out for him! :D

He will get credit for all of the cruises he took. My twin boys turn 18 in May and will be platinum right away :)

He will get credit for all of the cruises he took. My twin boys turn 18 in May and will be platinum right away :)

That is awesome news for all of our boys! My DS will be platinum too! Thanks for your quick response - much appreciated! :)

LOL! As the mother of a 21 year old and 19 year old this really made me laugh!