Any suggestions or information I know

Musicsmylife

I will be going on my first Royal Caribbean cruise February 2017. Our ports are Coco Cay and Nassau. I will be traveling with my scooter. I have been to Nassau before, but I was in my manual chair. Can my scooter go on tender in Coco Cay?

One idea would be to check with the cruise line, through your agent.

That's part of his job !! ;)

Cato :)

I will be going on my first Royal Caribbean cruise February 2017. Our ports are Coco Cay and Nassau. I will be traveling with my scooter. I have been to Nassau before, but I was in my manual chair. Can my scooter go on tender in Coco Cay?

Coco Cay - Yes the tender RCCL used for Coco Cay has roll-on capabilities. However as always whether you're allowed to go onto the tender using your scooter is at the total descretion of the Captain depending on weather and or sea conditions. FYI many times throughout the year RCCL has to miss Coca Cay all together because of sea conditions and unable to anchor the ship and transport people safely.

Nassau - It's not the most scooter friendly but can be done. Very crowded and lots of traffic. Very few curb cut-outs so be very carefull.

Coco Cay - Yes the tender RCCL used for Coco Cay has roll-on capabilities. However as always whether you're allowed to go onto the tender using your scooter is at the total descretion of the Captain depending on weather and or sea conditions. FYI many times throughout the year RCCL has to miss Coca Cay all together because of sea conditions and unable to anchor the ship and transport people safely.

Nassau - It's not the most scooter friendly but can be done. Very crowded and lots of traffic. Very few curb cut-outs so be very carefull.

Thank you

I cannot edit my thread title. It should be Any Suggestions or Information I Need to Know?