Tipping on Excursions

msr709

Hi Everyone,

This is my very first post on this Board which I have found to be very informative for my upcoming 1st cruise. I'm cruising on the Disney Magic in Oct. 2006. I love planning and these boards have been a great help already. My question is how much do most of you tip on these excursions. I'm looking at doing the Stingray, and 2 snorkel areas, not sure which excursions since I'm reading high reviews on a couple but I was wondering about the tips. I'm usually a big tipper since I know these people depend on the tips and if they are deserving I have no problem begin generous. Do you tip everyone separately or do you give the tip to the captain and let him split it or what. Since its my first cruise I know absolutely NOTHING about this. We will be party of 3 adults. TIA :D

Welcome to the boards. Just wanted to say hi. I have not done the Stingray City excursions yet, but will soon I hope. We normally tip about $5 per person depending on the tour. They will earn it from you.

Have you found the boards dedicated to Disney Cruise Line and all that is associated with it? dis boards dot com (all together)

Welcome to the boards. Just wanted to say hi. I have not done the Stingray City excursions yet, but will soon I hope. We normally tip about $5 per person depending on the tour. They will earn it from you.

Have you found the boards dedicated to Disney Cruise Line and all that is associated with it? dis boards dot com (all together)

I'm an old DISer, been on those boards almost everyday for the past 5 years, but these boards seem more savy about the off-shore excursions. Thanks for your response and welcome! ;)

On our tour with Native Way (highly recommended, by the way) there were 4 of us (two adults, two kids). We had such a fantastic time, we tipped $40. I"m trying to remember whether it was a jar you put it in or I gave it to the guy as we got off the boat. if they have the jar, use that, otherwise give it to the captain.

Archived