Back from Her Majesty....

I think Karen's comment on the Freestyle soda machine sums it up, but not just for the Majesty. I found the Oasis, which has several freestyle machines, had trouble keeping up with the demand and certain and/or many soda options were empty too often.

These machines are not manned, like a bar is, and no one is there to replace the canisters when they run out, like at a bar. It is not impossible to keep them working, but someone has to be checking the machine regularly, and it seems like this is not done. It would not be hard to keep a record of which flavors needed to be replaced and when and schedule someone to do this, but they are short on staff, of course.

Bingo, they are running to short staffed. That is the vibe I got out of the WJ head, and schooner staff! The Schooner staff were amazing in someone going in searching for the mix to make my drink. They found it did so.

I laid this all out in my survey and I wished I would here feedback from it.

I also need to say I got a text message from Mom saying tornado sirens going off in Vero Beach and it is high time that Royal add more channels to the cabin TV. I believe the staff and some bars have more. It made me mad I couldn't find the info of what was going on via the lack of channels and having to pay big bucks for internet. I wasn't the only 1 and it was a big outbreak. Not cool Royal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

All great tips! I'm excited to go in April. :)

Have a fab time. I Might suggest to study Majesty layout throughly. Beyond not easy. Not a straight flow. I was never so confused, but 4 days later I had it. She really is a jewel of old. The elevators were pretty cool.

We are sailing her in July. It is our first RCL cruise (have loved our Celebrity Century and Disney Dream cruises in the past...and the Carnival ones were okay) and we chose Majesty for the length and port as it coincided with a visit to Central Florida.

Looking forward to hearing from others as they cruise after the dry dock in May!

Husband and I are sailing on Majesty in June. We have only ever been on Carnival Fantasy. We originally were going to cruise on Oasis because we are ready to try a bigger ship, but his family planned to cruise on Majesty and invited us to come along. I am a huge planner so everything I have read so far has been very helpful.

Husband and I are sailing on Majesty in June. We have only ever been on Carnival Fantasy. We originally were going to cruise on Oasis because we are ready to try a bigger ship, but his family planned to cruise on Majesty and invited us to come along. I am a huge planner so everything I have read so far has been very helpful.

It seems you will know the new and improve Majesty! Have a great time!