45 days left until 1st cruise

BernardShawn

I cannot wait...for some strange reason I have become the official "Travel Coordinator" in my group. Oh yes, It's the countless hours I spend on these boards getting info for everyone. :cool:

Thanks to these boards I have made sure that everyone calls their Insurance companies in case of emergency, to see if they will still be covered

I've also informed everyone to let their Credit Card Cmpanies/Bank now they will be out of the country.

Another good thing I foud out from this board was to make sure that the beds are separated upon arrival for those os who aren't in a couple :(

It's offical I'm addicted to Cruise Critic :eek:

BernardShawn,

Once a cruise "Travel Coordinator", always a coordinator! :) So, all your future cruise will be planned by you.

This board is addictive, isn't it - but what a great group of people and it's amazing how eager folks are to help you out.

Happy sailing!

What do you do to pass time. I'm crusing in Feb and I can't wait. It's killing me.

Oh you just talk about it to everyone you meet until the day you go. I booked my cruise of late Sept/05 back in Dec/04 and I do believe I drove everyone nuts at home and work about it.

Oh you just talk about it to everyone you meet until the day you go. I booked my cruise of late Sept/05 back in Dec/04 and I do believe I drove everyone nuts at home and work about it.

I know what you mean....I have people at work doing my countdown now. :)

Archived