Las Caletas Beach for a 3 yr old?

Rmcooper

Ive been reading all the reviews and although we probably shouldn't spend the $, I'm considering this excursion for our last day in a port. Although we won't have to pay for our 3yr old son, does anyone know if there is anything he can participate in other than playing in the waster (obviously well supervised) and I assume he can partake in the buffet? He's going to want to do everything his older brother is doing but it doesn't look like he'll be allowed to. Is it still worth it? He's pretty big for his age. Do they make allowances for hanging out with the monkeys and what not?

Thanks!

Ive been reading all the reviews and although we probably shouldn't spend the $, I'm considering this excursion for our last day in a port. Although we won't have to pay for our 3yr old son, does anyone know if there is anything he can participate in other than playing in the waster (obviously well supervised) and I assume he can partake in the buffet? He's going to want to do everything his older brother is doing but it doesn't look like he'll be allowed to. Is it still worth it? He's pretty big for his age. Do they make allowances for hanging out with the monkeys and what not?

Thanks!

They have animal encounters where kids can take pictures with different animals (monkey, different birds and a snake). There was clay modelling where the kids can make little clay turtles or dolphins. Can also have him in a kayak or sit on the front of a paddle-board but they might not have a life jacket his size.

Everyone really enjoyed this excursion when we went.:D

They have animal encounters where kids can take pictures with different animals (monkey, different birds and a snake). There was clay modelling where the kids can make little clay turtles or dolphins. Can also have him in a kayak or sit on the front of a paddle-board but they might not have a life jacket his size.

Everyone really enjoyed this excursion when we went.:D

I just booked it today. You are a wealth of cruise knowledge! Thank you once again!