Carnival Magic

JamiMarie

We are looking at booking Suite 11205. This is a spa suite. Just wondering if the additional price is worth it or if others have booked this suite in the past. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We stayed in a spa cabin on Magic in 2013 and had a great time! We leave for the Dream in 10 days and have booked a spa balcony on this as well.

It gives you access to the spa steam rooms and thalasso pool. The other "perks" and definitely not worth it imo (unless you plan to book 2 or more spa treatments of port days, the extras include hotel-size shampoo and conditioner in the room, some slippers and different robes) However, if you can book a regular cabin near the edge of the spa cabins and pay the weekly spa pass price for less than the spa cabin, you may want to do that.

I'm not that big a fan of the cruise suites. They are bigger rooms with bigger balconies, but I feel that regular balcony rooms are a good enough size, even if you do have 3 people in there. The suites are not gigantic, just simply bigger. But for some people, it's worth the extra space.

In regards to the spa, I think that the steam rooms & T-pool make it worth it to get one of those rooms. Like the previous poster, I don't think that the other extras are that great. The idea of booking a non-spa room & buying the pass is an option if it's cheaper that way, but it usually is cheaper to just book the Spa room. There are Cloud 9 Spa rooms for insides, balconies, suites, & even some OVs (but those are right under the treadmills). We did an inside; very small room, wouldn't do it for more than 2 people.

We have never booked 11205, but have stayed in 11215 and 11221 on the Dream. We love the spa suites and have one booked on our next cruise. It has easy access to the spa, gym, and lido. It is quiet and the entire area, including the balconies, are non smoking. I would go for it!