Panoramic Oceanview on Voyager

Hi beagle 24

We are in 1852 on our next cruise so will post some pics when we get back.

We got back today after sailing on Voyager and stayed in 1852! Great room, loved the location. The view every morning was beautiful.

Abdul, our room attendant, was amazing; nothing was too much trouble. My son wasn't feeling well, and he kept checking in on him and asking if there was anything he could do.

We had our kids - 11 & 12 - in the room as well, which required cooperation for the bathroom but all in all, it was fine for a week.

The reports I have read are very positive. The views from those new cabins look great. I believe they can be a bit more rocky in rougher seas, but we are talking comparitively on a very stable ship. We are balcony lovers but I could be tempted by those big windows. :)

Edited by goodycruising

• 4 weeks later...

We have just returned from a fantastic South Pacific cruise on Voyager of the Seas. Here are the all important pictures of our Panoramic Oceanview Cabin #1852 as promised.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141358841@N05/shares/G14Ge6

Highly recommend these cabins if you can snare one. While there is some noticeable movement when there is a bit of a swell, nothing to untoward and we found the gentle rocking quite relaxing. The close proximity to the adults only pool was also a great advantage.

We got back today after sailing on Voyager and stayed in 1852! Great room, loved the location. The view every morning was beautiful.

Abdul, our room attendant, was amazing; nothing was too much trouble. My son wasn't feeling well, and he kept checking in on him and asking if there was anything he could do.

We had our kids - 11 & 12 - in the room as well, which required cooperation for the bathroom but all in all, it was fine for a week.

Just a question about the bathroom. As your so close to the fitness centre theoretically you could send hubby there to use the showers don't you think? I am going to be in room 1864 on Explorer of the seas, and with 4 of us in that room the fitness centre could be an option. What do you think?:)

We have just returned from a fantastic South Pacific cruise on Voyager of the Seas. Here are the all important pictures of our Panoramic Oceanview Cabin #1852 as promised.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141358841@N05/shares/G14Ge6

Highly recommend these cabins if you can snare one. While there is some noticeable movement when there is a bit of a swell, nothing to untoward and we found the gentle rocking quite relaxing. The close proximity to the adults only pool was also a great advantage.

Thanks for sharing those photos!:)