Theme Nights aboard Legend

Hi all,

We have an 8 day cruise coming up in April around the islands, and better half is asking what theme nights they are doing onboard, if any. Or is it just the formal nights. Looking forward to getting back onboard Royal Caribbean .

Thanks in advance for any help/info

There will be theme nights, but they don't tell you beforehand. On our cruise in Jan. they had a country and western, 60/70 Rock and roll and a tropical. We are on your cruise I think...3rd April? Have you joined the meet and mingle yet?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Guys, Thanks for letting us know re- the themes. i guess we will just have to pack an assortment and wing it once we find out onboard. We might just bump into you at dinner or around the decks. Haven't joined the meet and mingle as yet, we are in a large group, already and i think we will have our hands full keeping up with getting acquainted with the group on its own. Happy sailing in a few weeks for you and us all

Cruised on Legend in Feb and we had the same theme nights - country/western, 60/70s, tropical.

Tropical theme night was conveniently after our day at Champagne Bay, so lots of people bought Hawaiian-style shirts/dresses/sarongs and of course leis to get into the spirit at the pool deck party that night.

I wouldn't worry about it too much - just enjoy the ride :)

The theme nights are not so well supported by other cruisers as on other ships. It is probably because RC don't make much of a deal about it.

The tropical party was the most embraced of them all.

J